TempQueen QM 5 pack
Synthetic queen pheromone used as temporary queen replacement for different purposes. 5 packs included.
By purchasing this item you can get up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will have 6 points that can be transformed into a discount voucher of € 0.42
HOW TO INSTALL IT
Cinch the cable tie (provided) around the lure. Attach the lure holder to the top bar of the middle frame using a thumb tack or pushpin (see image).
HOW LONG DOES TEMPQUEEN LAST?
The lure will last for approximately 3 weeks in the hive. Remove the lure when a new queen is introduced.
1. Temporary replacement of the Queen: When a queen dies and no other queen is available immediately or the queen is failing, TempQueen will keep the colony queenright for up to 3 weeks.
2. Shipping queenless bee packages.
3. Holding queenless splits and nucs. Insert one TempQueen between the two central brood combs of the prepared unit. The lure will hold these units for about three weeks.
4. Stabilize disposable pollination units. The cost of disposable pollination units can be reduced by using TempQueen instead of a true queen.
5. Improving queen rearing success. TempQueen used in queen mating nuclei can maintain higher worker numbers than non-treated nucs. Use one TempQueen per mating nuclei when it is established.
There are not accessories for this product
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.