Data collection, purposes, legitimation basis and conservation terms:
- Contact: The User can get in touch, through the forms established for this purpose on the Website. You must provide your identification data, as well as the reason, issue or issue. The Beekeeper Shop will use this information to process the query and contact the User in relation to it. The legal basis of the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User. The data retention period for this purpose will be one year, unless other terms apply.
- Register/Sign up: The User can sign up on the Website, through the form established for this purpose. To register you must provide certain personal and contact information, which we need to process your registration and offer you the appropriate services, among which is the possibility of acquiring any of the products offered. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User. The data retention period for this purpose will be five years.
- Information and reservation of seats in courses: When requesting information about a course or the reservation of a place in any of them, certain contact information will be requested in order to provide the required information or process the reservation according to the conditions that are applicable. The legal basis of the processing of such data is based on the User's consent when requesting information and for the execution of the contract when enrolling. The data retention period for this purpose will be 5 years.
- Newsletter: The User can, if he wishes, provide his identification data and his email address to subscribe to the news, promotions and news of La Tienda del Apicultor, to periodically receive communications in his email or mobile device (if applicable). The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User. The period of conservation of the data will be the time you remain registered in our newsletter delivery system.
- Blog: The User can comment on the blog of LA TIENDA DEL APICULTOR, for which it is necessary to provide their identification data (Name and email). The treatment of this data will have the sole purpose of managing the publication on the Website. The legal basis of the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User. Your comments will remain permanently on the Website unless you request their deletion
- Cookies: The Website has technology for the implementation of files called Cookies on the equipment that is used for accessing and browsing the Website. Cookies can be blocked or disabled at any time through the browser settings. If you want more information you can consult our Cookies Policy. The legal basis of the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User.
Advertising purposes and special treatments:
Advertising: If the User expressly authorizes it, LA TIENDA DEL APICULTOR may send advertising of the services and / or promotions available on the Website, such as news on products from The Beekeeper's Shop. In any case, you can revoke this consent at any time through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or through any other means intended for that purpose that would have been included in the communications sent. The legal basis of the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User.
The term of conservation of the data will be the time that remains registered in our system for sending advertising and has not been opposed, unless other deadlines apply.
Modification and deletion of the user account
At any time, the User can modify the information provided by registering on the Website, through the functions enabled there. If you do not find them or are not available, you can give an email to email@example.com indicating it. To cancel your account, the User can write indicating it to the same address.
Data Processing Managers
The provision of services offered by LA TIENDA DEL APICULTOR requires the contracting of accommodation, storage and processing services, among other technical issues, such as software development or maintenance.
The data processing carried out by the Data Processors is regulated by a contract by which they are obliged to treat the data in a secure manner and respecting the data protection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User knows and accepts that LA TIENDA DEL APICULTOR may substitute the Treatment Managers for other service providers, for which it is guaranteed that the new provider will also respect privacy and the relationship will be regulated contractually. You can meet the Treatment Managers in the previous link.
It is guaranteed that the data does not leave the European Economic Area of countries with appropriate security level agreements recognized by the authorities.
In case of subscription to the newsletter, the name and email data will be transferred to the services company ACUMBAMAIL SL from where we manage the mass sending of emails to our subscribers.
Exercise of rights
Likewise, the User may revoke the consent for the treatment, exercising the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, opposition, limitation to the treatment and deletion, by making it known to LA TIENDA DEL APICULTOR through an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or indicating it by ordinary mail to the address C / Dels Gremis 7, 46723, Almoines, Valencia, indicating as subject “Data Protection”. You must accompany or attach a copy of your ID or any other official document that allows us to identify you, in order to verify your identity and prevent third parties from accessing your personal data improperly.
At any time, the User may submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.