Swarmcatcher pheromones Nasonov
SwarmCatcher contains the synthetic pheromone is the precise copy of the naturally occurring Nasonov pheromone that allows to increase the probability of catching honey bee swarms.
By purchasing this item you can get up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will have 6 points that can be transformed into a discount voucher of € 0.42
WHAT IS IT MADE FOR?
The Nasanov pheromone can be used to increase the probability of catching honey bee swarms in empty hives from local and area hives.
HOW TO USE IT?
Use an empty preferably previously used hive with at least one old frame. The hive should have a bottom entrance. Attach the SwarmCatcher lure with a pushpin to one of the frames closer to the entrance. (There is a loop at the top of the lure.) Do not open or puncture the tube! The pheromone will naturally diffuse through the vial's wall.
- Set up the bait hive between 3 and 10 feet (1 to 3 m) above the ground.
- Make sure the location is shaded which aides hive ventilation.
- Hives in the sun can be abandoned due to overheating.
- Hives with the entrance facing south have greater chance of getting occupied by a swarm.
- Make sure the hive is dry and free of other insect (ants, wax moth etc).
There are not accessories for this product
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.