FOR THE APIARYFOR THE BEEKEEPER
CERA PURA DE ABEJASFUNDIR Y LAMINAR CERAVELAS DE CERA
PREPARED FEEDSACCESSORIES AND SOURCE MATERIALSUTENSILS
VARROA TREATMENTSDISEASES CONTROLNUTRACEUTICALS
BEFORE EXTRACTIONHONEY EXTRACTIONAFTER EXTRACTION
Queen Excluder with two entrances ANEL®
Excluder grille with two entrances and perimeter frame. Compatible with Langstroth hives. Measures 52.3 x 42.15 x 1 cm.
By purchasing this item you can get up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will have 6 points that can be transformed into a discount voucher of € 0.42
- Product detailschevron_right
- Questions and answerschevron_right
- Customer reviewschevron_right
It is used like all queen excluders placed between the brood box and the super. It has two gates, they open and close at the beekeeper's will. The perimeter frame also allows it to be used as a double queen excluder by placing another excluder on top.
The interior partitions offer different management possibilities and uses of vertical dividers to enclose the queen, even within a box for:
· Treat against Varroa in a controlled breeding environment.
· Limit breeding before flowering.
· Multiply colonies.
· Combine with an excluder grid on top to make it a double excluder. So, being able to work with two queens at the same time in the hive; one up and one down.
· Combine it with an excluder grid for multiplication: In this case you can do the same as with the vertical divider, but you have to place the excluder inlets facing the opposite side of the brood chamber doors.
Measurements: 52.3 x 42.15 x 1 cm.
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.