Uncapping machine FRAGUS Argentina
Automatic Delta type FRAGUS uncapping machine manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316 for Langstroth, Dadant frames and half-lengths with fixed V-blade heated by thermostat manually adjustable both in knives and in comb. Blade edges and hardened steel gears.
Delivery in 24h - 48h
By purchasing this item you can get up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will have 6 points that can be transformed into a discount voucher of € 0.42
The inverted "V" blade system was created in Argentina more than 25 years ago, being one of the most productive cutting systems thanks to its efficiency and, in part, to its easy handling that does not require specialized personnel. The frames are introduced manually by the upper part of the machine, some drag bars pass them between the two blades cutting the cappings on both sides. It is a very practical machine because the exchangeable drag bars, mounted on the chain by means of steel screws, make it possible to assemble or disassemble them very easily and quickly, without having to remove the chain from the machine.
- Dry multi-disc protection clutch.
- Crown and worm gearbox with rectified teeth.
- Speed variator with three channel pulley cone.
- Motor of 0,50 HP of power 220 V or 380 V.
- 5/8 x 3/8 stainless steel roller chain.
- Resistors of changeable blades of 1200 W of consumption each one.
- Engine control key with reverse gear.
- ABILITY TO WORK: Minimum speed: 400 frames/hour.
- Average speed: 820 frames/hour.
- Maximum speed: 1300 frames/hour.
There are not accessories for this product
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.
There are no reviews for this product.