Thymovar is the new solution with thymol, an organic active ingredient allowed in organic beekeeping, which maintains its effectiveness even in cases of resistance to other acaricides.
By purchasing this item you can get up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will have 6 points that can be transformed into a discount voucher of € 0.42
- Product detailschevron_right
- Information leaflet chevron_right
- Questions and answerschevron_right
- Customer reviewschevron_right
PLEASE NOTE: We are only allowed to sell medicines to beekeepers registered in Spain.
Thymovar by its composition, in addition to controlling, contributes to improve the general sanitary state of the hive by promoting the hygienic sharing of the bee.
Price per package of 10 strips. You can treat till 5 colonies per each package of Thymovar (5x2)
How to use
- In the first application place the appropriate amount of treatment strips (see the pictures of the brood body or the video).
- Leave a space of at least 5 cm on the frames, allowing the bees to pass through.
- Apply only when the maximum temperatures are between 15 and 35ºC, according to respecting the temperature is the most important in the first days of application very high temperatures can cause aggressiveness, repellency and other adverse effects on bees
When to use it
The best time to perform Thymovar treatment is, as early as possible, after the last honey harvest, at the end of Summer and at the recommended temperature.
The hives should also be treated at the beginning of Spring.
There are not accessories for this product
- Materia Activa
- Tipo de producto
|Materia Activa||Tipo de producto|
Prospecto ThymovarDownload (221.33k)
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.