Capping spinner (spinfloat) to separate wax and honey. It is placed at the outlet of the extractor, without the need for transfer pumps, and the already filtered honey remains on the one hand and the cappings on the other.
By purchasing this item you can get up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will have 6 points that can be transformed into a discount voucher of € 0.42
It is an ingenious invention from Sweden, perfected and produced by the prestigious German brand Carl Fritz. The spinfloat is made of stainless steel, with very high-quality finishes.
Honey and wax are separated by centrifugal force (without filters) thanks to a continuous centrifugation process with high capacity - approximately 300 kg/h. The separator is made of two stainless-steel bowls, which rotate inside the centrifuge at high speed (manual speed regulation from 0 to 300 RPM).
With this system, the difficult cleaning of the honey sieves is avoided, as well as the use of the honey sump and the honey pump, which would no longer be necessary, since the honey would fall by gravity directly from the extractor to the centrifuge spinfloat.
The separated and filtered honey can go directly to a honey drum through the upper gate that is installed at a higher height.
Because honey is heavier than wax, the honey will be pressed out, and the wax will float to the top. An ingeniously designed system that ensures only pure honey will flow up out of the separator. Therefore, the separator works simultaneously as a honey pump. Afterwards, the honey only needs to be strained, and then it is ready for filling.
• Continuous operation with a high capacity of approximately 300 kg/h.
• Low-power consumption 370 W/230 V
• Manual speed control (0 - 300 rpm) including wall bracket and long motor cable (3 m)
• Thermostatically adjustable heated bottom from 30 to 85 °C (2000 W / 230 V)
• Inside diameter: 93 cm
• Outside diameter (without plate and bar) approx. 96 cm
• Total height: 130 cm
• Height below drain ball valve approximately 97 cm (to flow directly into a drum).
• Optimal inlet height of approximately 36 cm, so that the honey can flow by gravity directly from the extractor to the centrifuge.
• Total weight: approximately 125 kg
There are not accessories for this product
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.