Thermologger HI148-3 Hanna®
Thermologger Hanna to control the temperature when the honey is heated and have a record of the temperatures at which it has been at any moment. Includes probe with 1 meter cable. Measure room temperature and probe at the same time.
By purchasing this item you can get up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will have 6 points that can be transformed into a discount voucher of € 0.42
Supplied with wall bracket, software, USB cable type A to C, batteries and instruction manual.
It allows to measure the outside temperature and the honey temperature by means of a stainless steel probe with a 1 meter long cable.
- Temperature range -40ºC to 125ºC (external probe).
- Memory to store up to 8000 samples per channel.
- It has programmable visual alarms (maximum and minimum temperature)
- Save in a programmable log interval of 2 seconds to 24 hours.
- It comes standard calibrated and includes certificate.
- Includes software to analyze temperature graphs.
- Dimensions 107 x 59 x 17 mm (4.2 x 2.3 x 0.7 “)
- Battery / life 1.5V AAA (3) / 2 years of use approx.
Stores a record of the temperature at which the honey has been at all times> Allows communication between the logger and a PC with Windows® operating system through a conventional USB-C cable. It can be installed on as many PCs as necessary, being able to program the logger at one point and download it at the point of delivery of the product, ideal for isothermal transport control. Thanks to the intuitive application, the data logging features can be programmed and easily downloaded and exported as Excel files.
There are not accessories for this product
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.