Beehive lifter Kaptarlift® PRO
The ultimate beehive trolley that will keep your back young
By purchasing this item you can get up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will have 6 points that can be transformed into a discount voucher of € 0.42
- Product detailschevron_right
- Product Details chevron_right
- Questions and answerschevron_right
- Customer reviewschevron_right
Our automatic hive lifter can make your customer’s work much easier. It helps beekeepers prevent heavy lifts and thus helps prevent back pain and injuries.
Our automatic hive lifter can lift up to 100 kg, which makes it suitable for even the biggest bee families.
Self-driving all-wheel drive with differential Extra wide wheels with good profile for high stability All-round talent: suitable for wooden, Styrofoam and polyurethane hives.
All data to Professional-AWD KAPTARLIFT:
- You can use it for polystyrene and wood hive.
- Working time: 4 hours together with motion and lifting method.
- Charging time 6 hours.
- Height: 167 cm
- Total weight: 54kg
- Lifting height: 107cm
- Lifting weight: 100kgs
- Maximum clamping size: from 38cms until 70cm.
- Lithium-Ion battery ( free of the maintenance) 24V 20,8Ah
- Life of time 1.000 cycles
- Lifting method with chain.
- Maximum speed 6,5km/h
- Motion for two wheels with Differential ( free of the maintenance )
- The engine of the Differential is 500Watt
- All Wheels is Drive.
- Wide wheel, 15/6.00-6
- Excellent motion on the ground and sandy terrain,
- The protection class of the KAPTARLIFT is IP44.
- Surface with galvanized.
Frequently Sent Questions
Since I will use it mainly in the mountain, with no sand, but with mud and stones, what is the most recommended model? The new one, or the old one?
Answer: I built 500 Watt electric motor into Professional-AWD KAPTARLIFT and very strong.
Do both the electric models have forks included?
In case of problems, where and how can I use my guaranty?
Answer: If you experience any problem with the product, you have to send a picture or video about the issue after We send the spare parts to you via DPD courier service.
Do also, the old Kaptarlift electric is IP44?
Answer: IP44 protection.
Where can I find the big wheels of the new model, in case I should change them?
Answer: The 15/6.00-6 tires Standard quality.
There are not accessories for this product
Manual KaptarliftDownload (2.72M)
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.