The suit consists of three layers: two layers of ventilated fabric and a thick layer of ventilated mesh, so that the bee sting does not reach the body. The suit is made to last for many years and takes care of every detail with a 100% focus on quality, comfort, safety and sustainability.
Innovative face shield design
The unique design of the face shield gives you the best protection for your face and unmatched vision. Thanks to its design, it prevents the mask from sliding back and forth on the head, remaining fixed and preventing the grille from coming into contact with the face. This is achieved thanks to the fact that the mask rests on the shoulders instead of hanging from the head.
The flame retardant veil is very rigid, which creates good space around the ears and offers excellent vision. Of course, the hat can be thrown back at breaks or completely removed.
Tested by professionals
In addition to being CE certified in category 2, which means this clothing is officially approved to work with bees, the suits have been professionally tested by an accredited external testing laboratory.
Our Breeze clothing does not contain polluting materials such as cadmium, lead, mercury or chromium, nor any type of endocrine disruptors, such as eg. Eg flame retardant bromides or softener phthalates.
This means that our range of Breeze clothing is 100% safe for you, your bees and nature.
- Durable YKK zippers
- Adjustable sleeves with thumb strap
- Elastics at the waist and ankles for a better fit
- Velcro around the zipper and neck
- 2 large chest pockets, one with velcro and one with zip and a separate small pocket for a pen
- 2 zippered side pockets - one with carabiner for keys
- Reinforced pocket for hive tools.
- Large zippered back pocket
- Extra reinforcement on knees, elbows, wrists, ankles and pockets
- Additional reinforcement in the stomach.
- Additional zipper protection on the front of the suit.
- The back of the hat is reinforced with 2 layers of fabric.
- Long zipper at the ankles
- Strap on the back of the suit for hanging
- To minimize storage space, the suit can be folded and put on the hat.
The ventilated material of the Breeze clothing is 100% polyester, but the fabric used in the pockets, gussets, the back of the hat and the pads is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
Washing instructions (without hat)
- Best hand wash, but can be put in a washing machine (30 degrees MAX)
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Hat / veil washing instructions
- It is carefully hand washed with warm soapy water.
- Do not tumble dry
There are not accessories for this product
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.