Bee Pollen Moisture Tester
By purchasing this item you can get up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will have 6 points that can be transformed into a discount voucher of € 0.42
The electronic moisture tester is a universal all-terrain device that allows us to measure, among other things, the humidity of bee pollen grains. The pollen that has been dried in a pollen dryer can be measured with this device, and ideally, it will be found in one between 4 and 10% humidity, to ensure its good conservation.
• Instant direct reading: Digital LCD screen (13 mm high). Immediate result to decimal with automatic recovery of the selected product.
• Wide measurement range: from 1 to 50% humidity, depending on the type of grain.
• Temperature: This tester is equipped with a liquid crystal thermometer.
• Funnel with valves: Indispensable, this innovation avoids weighing and crushing. It ensures the regular fall of the product. It guarantees the consistency and precision of the result. Enables rapid and successive measurements without touching the sample (e.g., 8 tests per minute).
• The microprocessor instantly calculates the results according to the tested product, thus avoiding any conversion and weighing tables.
• Portable device: With its box, this tester accompanies you everywhere. It can be used in the field, laboratory, workshop…
• Power supply: 9 V battery (preferably alkaline) not included.
• Reading scale: 1 to 50% humidity (depending on the type of grain)
• Accuracy: +/- 0.2% compared to the standard range
• Weight 1.4 kg. Dimensions 170 × 75 × 75 mm.
- a funnel with a lid,
- a cup for pouring,
- self-adhesive labels (for new ranges),
- instructions for use.
There are not accessories for this product
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.