Filling station DANA 2000 with ø100 turntable
Complete honey filling station consisting of the new powerful DANA Api Matic 2000+ honey filling machine and an automatic turntable Ø100cm with adjustable rail.
By purchasing this item you can get up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will have 6 points that can be transformed into a discount voucher of € 0.42
- Product detailschevron_right
- Product Detailschevron_right
- Questions and answerschevron_right
- Customer reviewschevron_right
The operation is very practical, the empty containers are placed on the table and they are automatically moved one by one to the dosing machine by means of rotary movements. A sensor (photoelectric cell) detects when the jar is located just below the filling head, and at that precise moment stops it and starts filling the honey. Once the container is filled with the pre-programmed amount, the table begins to rotate until the next jar arrives, and then the same process is repeated. The filling machine can be adjusted vertically and horizontally to accommodate different jar formats. This honey filling line is manufactured in Denmark with the guarantee of the prestigious brand Swienty.
In addition to being delivered with the even more powerful DANA api MATIC2000+, we also upgraded the rail on the table.
It is now super easy to set, as it consists only of the railing itself and an adjustable rail, which can be quickly adjusted to different glass sizes and glass heights.
+ More power | + More capacity | + More precision
The 100cm large turntable combined with the DANA api MATIC 2000+ will definitely improve your customers productivity, when they are filling honey. The filling machine has more power, is even more accurate and has a capacity of 800 glasses per hour (at for example, 450g). As always the filling station comes with strong wheels and is height adjustable.
- Filling range: 20g - 999 kg
- Allowed jars size: min. Ø30mmxH30mm / max. Ø120mmxH170mm
- Rotation Speed: 1 RPM - 12 RPM (Adjustable)
- Pump capacity: 400 l/h
- Filling capacity: 300 l/h (incl. moving time) correspond to approx. 800 fillings/h with 370ml jar.
- Accuracy: -1%.
- Power: 230V/50Hz
- Consumption: Max: 535W
- Connections: 2"BS Hose connection
- Accessories included: Footpedal, hose, fitting, nozzle, dosing syring
- Accessories separate: Various fittings, stand, nozzle for low viscous liquids
- Dimensions: 127x110x height 109,5-127,5 cm
- Weight: 56kg
There are not accessories for this product
CERTIFICADO USO ALIMENTARIODownload (168.36k)
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.